City Hall Location
301 Coleman Avenue
Waveland, MS 39576
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
This coming Sunday, February 12, 2023, is the 55th rolling of the Krewe of Nereids Mardi Gras Parade. The parade begins at 12 noon, starts on Highway 90 in Bay St. Louis, and continues to Waveland Avenue here in Waveland.
Waveland Police Chief Mike Prendergast offers the following information for the day of the parade:
* Both lanes of Highway 90, Eastbound and Westbound, from Waveland Avenue to Bouslog Street in Bay St. Louis, will be closed beginning at 10 AM, Sunday, February 2, 2023.
* Eastbound lanes in Bay St. Louis will be closed from Main Street to Bouslog Street.
* Two-way traffic will be routed on the north side of Highway 90 to and from Longfellow Drive in Bay St. Louis.
* No vehicles will be allowed to park along Highway 90 until after midnight on Saturday, February 11, 2023 (i.e., 12 hours before the start of the parade.)
* There is absolutely no parking on the neutral ground.
* Violators will be towed at the owner's expense.
We appreciate your cooperation for a fun and safe parade.